Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mini Chocolate Covered Oreos

I've used the Milky Way Pumpkin Wax Tart mold to make these mini chocolate covered Oreo cookies. I used to make chocolate covered full sizes Oreos and they just had so much chocolate, and were so filling ( but sooo good). I think these are more of a treat sized option, and you can always have two, right? The mold has eight cavities, the picture below is of a wax tart made in the mold from the Milky Way site and below that are some Pumpkin scented wax tarts I made last year.
 
Back to the cookies, just place a little melted chocolate in the bottom of each mold cavity, insert a mini cookie and then cover the cookie with more chocolate. I let them harden and then put the mold in the fridge for an hour, they pop out easier that way.
These molds are 10% off for the month of October.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment