Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pumpkin Biscotti Melt & Pour Soap

 
If you crave all things Pumpkin this time of year, this is a fast way to whip up a batch of pumpkin soap without making a batch from scratch (see post below). You could even make this with kids. I've melted 1.5 lbs of goat milk melt & pour in one container and 1/2 lb of honey glycerin melt & pour in another container. To the goat milk soap I added 1 tsp each of Pumpkin Crunch Cake fragrance oil & Biscotti fragrance oil. To the honey soap I added a pinch of bronze mica. I had already placed my Paisley Tray mold in a cookie sheet of ice water. I dumped the melted & fragranced goat milk soap into the mold and then poured in the melted honey soap. What you see above is what I got, it smells so good but still needs some trimming. Thanks for looking & happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment