Saturday, September 6, 2014

Licorice Swirl

 Here's another hanger swirl soap and as I mentioned in a previous post, I decided not to go back and forth with the hanger on this soap. The last two I had swirled across and back and was curious to know how it would look if I just took the hanger across once, and I really like it. I was originally going to have only one layer of black soap but I coloured too much of the soap so ended up with two.  The white soap has titanium dioxide and poppy seeds and the black soap is coloured with some black oxide (mixed with almond oil) and bit of silver/grey mica. Of course, the Licorice scent comes from Aniseed Essential Oil, yum.
 Here's the top, I should have sprinkled on some extra poppy seeds.

The recipe I used and one of my other swirl soaps are here. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment